Dear neighbors in the Cypress Forest PUD service area, Champions Industries will resume normal Friday recycle collection service on 2/3/23.
Collection days will be Tuesday & Friday — please have waste ready for collection by 6:30 a.m.
“We Sell Service”
The motto of Champions Industries is that they sell service, that service is waste collection.
Our main goal is customer satisfaction. We believe in doing the task right the first time. If we ever fall short of your expectations please give our office a call (no automated service – you actually get to talk to someone) and let us know. We work hard to ensure your service is the best out there.
Customer Service: (281) 587-1960
Here in Champion Forest, we are fortunate to have back door collection of our trash and recyclables; this helps keep our subdivision clean and orderly.
Please have your waste ready for collection by 6:30 a.m.
Do not pull your waste or recycling cans to the curb, they should be left at your back gate or near your garage and screened from view except on collection days.
Waste should not be curbside or backdoor visible any earlier than the evening before pick up.
Waste (Back Door Visible): Tuesdays and Fridays
Yard/Green Waste (At the Curb): Tuesdays and Fridays
Bulk Waste (At the Curb, Call for Guidelines): Tuesdays and Fridays
♺ Household Recycling: Fridays
Yard/Green Waste Guidelines:
- Yard waste should be placed curbside.
- Yard waste includes leaves, grass clippings, and vegetative matter.
- Yard waste must be placed at the curb in sturdy plastic bags or securely tied bundles.
- Each bag must not weigh more than 40 pounds.
- All branches and tree trimmings are restricted to a maximum diameter of three (3) inches per branch, must not exceed more than 40 pounds per bundle and be no longer than four (4) feet in length.
- A maximum total of six (6) bags or tied bundles will be collected per service day.
Full trash and recycling guidelines to come.