The North Harris County Regional Water Authority is immediately terminating Stage 2 of its’ Drought Contingency Plan (DCP), due to reduced demand. Please keep in mind that Stage 1 of the DCP remains in effect.
Voluntary Water Use Restrictions Now in Place:
- District residents and other users of water within the District with even-numbered addresses will be asked to voluntarily limit use of water outdoors to Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- District residents and other users of water within the District with odd-numbered addresses will be asked to voluntarily limit use of water outdoors to Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Customers responsible for watering common areas such as esplanades and sports fields will be asked to voluntarily limit water use to Mondays and Fridays.
- Users will be asked to voluntarily abstain from outdoor water use between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- Water Customers are requested to check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
Thank you for your cooperation – Customers will be notified when these restrictions are no longer required or if conditions warrant additional conservation measures.