Happy holidays to our Texas Pride Disposal family! We wish everyone a happy holiday season. Please see our holiday schedule and tips below.
- Friday, December 24th: Regular collection provided.
- Office is closed Friday, December 24th and Saturday, December 25th.
New Year’s Services
- Friday, December 31st: Regular collection provided.
- Office is closed Friday, December 31st and Saturday, January 1st.
With excess volume being produced this time of year, we encourage residents to minimize their waste in the following ways:
- Heavy Trash: Please minimize heavy trash when possible, especially between 12/28 and 1/8.
- Cardboard: Please flatten boxes to expedite collection and minimize space.
- Yard Waste: Please mulch grass and leaves when possible. Leaves are one of the best natural fertilizers and mulches you can place in your garden.
- Recyclables: Recycle as much as possible, including all of your paper, gift wrap, cardboard, gift boxes, waxboard containers, glass bottles and jars, metal cans and containers, and rigid plastics.
- Place excess recycle in containers clearly labeled recycle, paper bag, or boxes.
- Clearly separate your trash from recycle to avoid confusion between crews.